Friday, June 24, 2011

Great week on weight watchers!

I'm down 2.8 lbs this week and feel great about it!
This time around with WW, I'm approaching it much differently. I took it very slowly in the beginning. It took me about 5 weeks to lose 2 lbs. Then this past 1.5 weeks, I really committed 100% and lost the 2.8 lbs. I still treated myself to frozen yogurt, bread, etc. I haven't had the sweet tooth I normally have which I'm so happy about.
Almost everyday I'd eat a sandwich with Ezekiel sesame bread, dijon mustard, colby cheese slice, fake turkey slices and romaine lettuce. Then I'd have pineapple for a nice sweet snack afterwards.
Tonight will be a bit of a challenge because I'm going to a friend's for pizza and beer. My plan is to limit myself at 2 slices and 2 beers. Although I have 14 daily and 41 weekly points left so I could have more if I really want. My week starts over tomorrow with 49 more weekly points.
I'm really enjoying the Points Plus program. I feel that the free fruit (esp. watermelon) is helping me!!
Today I took a Zumba class. What a blast! I need to get some strength training in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment