Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The challenge begins.

Three years ago after the birth of my 3rd child, my husband and I made an agreement. Since we were done having kids, we agreed that once I reached my goal weight then I could buy a new wardrobe and we agreed on a dollar amount. Well, I've lost and gained during the last 3 years but never reached my goal weight. My husband and I were talking about all this last night. We decided to set an expiration date on the deal. My 40th birthday is coming up in 7 months so I picked that as the date. I'd like to lose 45 lbs by January. Every 6 weeks, I have to lose 9 lbs and if I do, then I get a reward...if I don't lose it, then I lose that reward.

Yesterday I ran 26 minutes without stopping! Woot! I run very slowly but I'm okay that. I did 2.20 miles in 26 min. According to my Couch to 5K plan, I have another 25 min. run tomorrow. I downloaded an interval app last night for my iTouch. When I was a Target today, I bought a jump rope so I'm planning to do some interval training!

No comments:

Post a Comment