Saturday, May 29, 2010

Off to a good start...


Well, I was off to a good start this morning with this yummy breakfast. I had awesome blueberries and strawberries with a healthy dollop of Chobani greek yogurt....and a hard-boiled egg on the side. It was so good.

I had a good run/walk this morning. I got up before the rest of the family and headed outside. Today's workout was a 3 min. run, 90 sec. walk, 5 min. run, 2.5 min. walk (x2 for a total of 16 min. of running). I did that and added some more walking onto that. I did a total of 45 min. and went approximately 3 - 3.5 miles. I use Nike+ but I don't think it is calibrated correctly. The Nike+ app said I went 3.5 miles. When I got home, I checked on google and it looked like it was close to 3 miles. So not sure which one is correct.

Yesterday I made some monster cookies that I had seen made on Live with Regis and Kelly. The cookies had chopped up Heath bar, Rolos, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, crushed pretzel and crushed townhouse crackers. A good combination of salty and sweet. I made them for my family and company to enjoy. I did very well yesterday avoiding them. Today, not so much. 2 cookies were my lunch today. Dinner was a grilled cheese sandwich and grazing on more cookies. Ugh. Not very healthy today.

Tuesday morning is my weigh-in for the Biggest Loser contest. I hope I can get it together for the next two days so I can have a good weightloss on Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend to run and bike. We might do a duathlon in 2 weeks...2 mile run, 10 mile bike, 2 mile run. Tomorrow we will see if we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment