Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Motivated to lose weight

I gained all the weight back and then some. I'm up to 165.8. UGH!! It is hard to believe I'm up that much. We are planning a vacation for April so my goal is to lose 12 lbs by then. That is 2 lbs a week. I am going to give it everything I've got! Here are the ways I'll work on losing it...

* Avoid snacking in the afternoon
* Burn at least 2400 calories a day (according to Bodybugg)
* Track food intake so I can insure I'm eating no more than 1400 calories a day
* Attend Zumba class as often as possible (Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun)
* 20 min. Pilates dvd 5x a week
* Strength training 3x a week following dumbbell app

I wonder if I need to follow a certain diet. I'm going to try to avoid sweets and processed foods....and eat good whole foods.

I'll be weighing in on Wednesdays and also posting everything I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment